1212 9 Ave SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
http://aronsonfence.com/?viosele=rencontres-avec-amis-des-animaux&5af=70 General Inquiries:
straight from the source Sales:
useful site Media Requests:
Tactalis, formerly known as Invici Technologies Inc, was established in 2012 by CEO and founder Douglas Hagedorn.
We develop tactile tablet computer systems that help people who are blind or visually impaired to explore, create and share images and digital media that they cannot see. Each of their award-winning products has a unique, touch-sensitive interface and embedded tactile display that let users touch and feel physical representations of features, symbols and graphics on an LCD screen.
Tactalis’ patent-pending technology opens up an unlimited world of digitized, interactive, tactile graphics, such as maps, apps, diagrams, charts, games, spreadsheets and graphs, for use at home, school, work and play.
Awards and Recognition
- May 6 – Breakfast Television Edmonton Venture Prize Segment
- April 28, 2014 – NewsTalk 770 – Radio Interview
- April 2, 2014 – MetroNews Article
- April 1, 2014 – Edmonton Journal Venture Prize Press Release
- March 2014 – Blind Bargains CSUN 2014 Coverage Podcast
- March 21, 2014 – Serotalk Podcast Network CSUN Coverage
- March 3, 2014 – Innovate Calgary TechRev Article
- November 25, 2013 – TechVibes 2013 Startup Calgary Launch Party Coverage
- November 2013 – Business in Calgary Newsletter
- November 16, 2012 – TechVibes Startup Calgary Launch Party Coverage
- October 2013 – Innovate Calgary Blog: A Perfect Pitch turns into Grand Slam
- September 16, 2013 – CBC Radio with CEO Douglas Hagedorn
- September 16, 2013 – University of Calgary UToday